12/10/21

Angelic Gift Bags with TLC Designs

Hi everyone, I'm on the TLC Designs blog sharing some lovely gift bags that will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season.




Using white gift bags, I decorated the front of each with papers from the Snowy Skies collection.  This is such a great paper pack with fun colors.  Selecting 2 patterns, I matted them with black cardstock, then wrapped ribbon around each panel.


Using the Star Spangled Confetti dies, I die cut both black and white cardstock so the stamped images would stand out.


Stamping the angels from The Gift of Love stamp set, I colored them with Copic Markers to coordinate with the papers, then fussy cut them.  They are absolutely lovely.


Assembling the gift bags, I added some liquid pearls to the wreath on her hair.
Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment