12/24/21

Quick and Easy Christmas Gift Ideas - Day 10

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last seven years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today is a Gift Card Holder


I dislike giving gift cards, but I find if I dress them up, they become a fabulous gift!


Directions can be found here - gift card holders.

Remember if you use double sided pattern paper, you can create an assortment of gift card holders in a short period of time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here:

Day 1:  Christmas  place cards/candy treats

Day 2:  Rustic Wreath

Day 3:  Sled

Day 4: Decorative Gift Bag

Day 5: Christmas Tree

Day 6: Foiled Gift Bag

Day 7: Home Decor

Day 8: Ornaments

Day 9: Angelic Gift Tags


No comments:

Post a Comment