12/23/21

Quick and Easy Christmas Ideas - Day 9

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last seven years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.


I created some gift tags to add to packages.


Using the Gift of Love stamp set from TLC Designs, I stamped and colored the angels in assorted colors using Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut each one. 


Next, I die cut coordinating colors of cardstock using the scalloped die from the Happy Dragonfly Circle die set from TLC Designs, then used the inner circle to die cut white cardstock.  This would help the angels pop.


Then I threaded twine through the loops to use as the ties.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here:

Day 1:  Christmas  place cards/candy treats

Day 2:  Rustic Wreath

Day 3:  Sled

Day 4: Decorative Gift Bag

Day 5: Christmas Tree

Day 6: Foiled Gift Bag

Day 7: Home Decor

Day 8: Ornaments








No comments:

Post a Comment