12/21/21

Quick and Easy Christmas - Day 7

 Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last seven years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Christmas Decor with Rinea Foiled Papers


I love creating home decor projects for the holidays.  



Using assorted colors of Rinea Foiled Papers, I die cut a large oval for the center of the piece, then adhered leaves, pinecones and the bow to create a layered effect:


Merry was added to the center to finish.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here:

Day 1:  Christmas  place cards/candy treats

Day 2:  Rustic Wreath

Day 3:  Sled

Day 4: Decorative Gift Bag

Day 5: Christmas Tree

Day 6: Foiled Gift Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment