10/8/23

Etchall - Candy Corn Jars

 Hi everyone, I've etched a bunch of mini jars using  EtchallⓇ etching creme.


I had some deserts that came in these cute little jars with lids, so I decided to etch them.


Using mini Halloween stencils, I cut them apart and adhered them around the jars.


Next, I added painter's tape around the images, masking off any areas I did not want etched.


Using a spoon, I added the etching creme around the jars.


Waiting 15 minutes, I removed the etching creme.
Since the etching creme is reusable, I scraped it off and put it back in its original container.


Next, I rinsed off the jars and removed the stencils and tape.
Using a baby wipe, I removed any lingering creme to reveal the design.


These are perfect little jars for creating spooky treats for Halloween.
I filled them with candy corn for family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment