3/22/24

BPM - Happy Birthday

 Hi everyone, I'm using some amazing stamps from Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps.


I Brake For Stamps: Happy Birthday Background Text
Blank Page Muse Stamps:  Special Day Clear Stamp Set
Blank Page Muse Digital Paper: Frosty Night
Blank Page Muse Stencil:  Crowns Stencil


Using a previously created background panel, I stamped the Birthday background in red ink.
Tearing it, I added it to navy cardstock.


Placing the stencil over the background, I inked over the background.


Replace the stencil and ink again as necessary.


Create a navy card and add a panel from the digital paper collection.
Assemble the card, adding pearls sporadically about the background.
Add the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/

Save 15% of your Blank Page Muse orders with discount code:  BPMSteph

No comments:

Post a Comment