3/15/24

Etchall Easter Jars

Happy Easter.  As Easter is early this year, I've created some treat jars for friends using Etchall dip 'n etch.


I Brake for Stamps
Twine
Mini Jars
Cadbury Candy Eggs


Place the jars in a container.
Since I wanted to etch the inside as well as the outside of each jar, I poured the dip 'n etch inside the jars, then poured enough dip 'n etch so the jars were covered to their necks. 


Allow the jars to sit in the dip 'n etch for approximately 15 minutes.
Remove the jars, rinse off and dry.


Since I wanted to use these as Easter treats, I stamped Easter Eggs around the jars.
I heat set each jar to seal the ink.


Once each jar was stamped, I filled with Easter grass and Cadbury Candy Eggs (one of my favorite Easter candies!).
To finish I wrapped twine around each jar and tied a metal tag to each.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment