3/26/24

Happy Easter Bunny

 Hi everyone, it's Easter time so let's get creating.


Supplies:
Martha Stewart Crackle Effect
Martha Stewart Surface Acrylic Paint - Sandcastle
FolkArt Decor - White Adirondack
Ceramcoat Paint - Pink Salt

Who wouldn't love this Easter home decor?
I've used an assortment of paints from Plaid Crafts in conjunction with wood products from my local Dollar Tree to create this project.


To create the background, I used Crackle Paint and Chalk Paint.  
Once dry, I had a lovely crackle background.
The bunny was painted with the same chalk paint and pink was added to the bunny feet along with some glitter for added fun!
Easter was first painted in pink, then a light layer of white was added.
Finally it was sprinkled with glitter!
Add some green moss, mini carrots, mini stenciled eggs and several chicks.
Finally I added a cotton ball to the bunny.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment