3/31/24

BPM - Happy Easter Basket

  Hi everyone, I'm using some amazing products from I Brake for Stamps and Blank Page Muse.


I Brake for Stamps:  Bold Happy EasterEaster Full Sheet
Blank Page Muse:  Tattered & Worn Paper Pad



Using the Easter basket stamp, I stamped it with black ink, then colored with Copic Markers.
After selecting the die cut I wanted to use, I cut the image to fit and matted it.


Selecting paper from the Tattered and Worn paper pad, I added it to the card, then placed the image on top. I finished by stamping and embossing Happy Easter, creating an "arch" across the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/

Save 15% of your Blank Page Muse orders with discount code:  BPMSteph

No comments:

Post a Comment