7/16/11

Fairy Wishes

I've got a new card up on the Papertemptress blog today. Gosh, I do love the papers in the store.

I used Grape Popsicle Glossy for the base of my card. It's a gorgeous color and stands up well as a card base. I cut the card base from my Cricut Expression using the Wild Card cartridge at 5 1/4", then I cut the layers from White Pearl Linen which has a beautiful iridescent shine to it. I embossed the outer ring for a little added dimension and it looks beautiful.





I stamped my Justrite image on Heavenly White Cardstock and used my Copic markers. I then sewed and faux sewed my layers together, then added the top layer with foam dots. I love how this paper can withstand anything I want to do to it.

As a finishing touch, I added a piece of black and silver ribbon.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the blog for more wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment