7/15/11

Friends

Today's blogpost at Justimagine Crafts showcases this card.

Do you realize that you can combine any number of items from the store to create an amazing look for your cards and layouts? For this Friends card, I used the Circle Cutter, Punch #920 and the Butterfly die.



I started by cutting a 5" circle from white cardstock. Then I cut a 3" circle from the interior of that circle and set it aside. I then used Punch #920 inside the 5" circle and punched all around. This created a star shape inside the card. After inking the edges, I matted this piece on a 5" piece of green cardstock. I placed the smaller circle inside then mounted this to the card front. I die cut 2 butterflies using the butterfly die and embossed the top one. I placed the butterflies to the upper right of the circle and added a stamped sentiment to the lower left of the circle using foam dots.

Some bling was added along the butterfly and the interior circle.

Don't be afraid to mix and match your punches and dies to see what different looks you can create.
Supplies:

Cardstock: DCWV
Punches: Kreaxions
Stamp: Justrite Stampers
Ink: Clearsnap, Wicked Black
Bling: Studio 18

No comments:

Post a Comment