2/8/12

Be my ....

It's challenge time with Justrite Stampers and it's a great one. Just create a project depecting something you love. Well, honestly, I LOVE my stamps and inks and I especially LOVE creating.

I used one of JustRite's Cling set - Ellie Time. It's an oldie but such a sweet set, especially as we head towards Valentine's Day.



Using the "I love you!" stamp, I created by own background with Clearsnap's Mix'd Media Inx (Schoolhouse) and I also inked the edges of the card. I stamped Ellie and the heart with Black Memento Ink, colored both with Copic Markers, and cut them out.



Spellbinders dies and Grand Calibre dies were used as the foundation of Ellie and were cut from Bazzill and Bo Bunny Double Dot papers. The black just added a nice contrast to my card. A strip of black and red was added to the center of the card and then twine was tied to a little stamped heart. Foam adhesives were used under the largest circle as well as under Ellie for a little dimension.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Stamps: JustRite - Ellie Time
Ink: Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx, Memento
Dies: Spellbinders
Twine: The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment