2/6/12

2012 Calendar

I loved this stamp set from My Favorite Things and thought it would be fun to use on a calendar.

I covered the calendar with papers from October Afternoon's Ducks in a Row line. Since the striped paper was not long enough to fit, I added the dotted paper piece along the edge. The center piece was created with the flower paper and some cardstock. Wanting a little more dimension, I cut the "frame" using my Cricut Expression and the Elegant Edges Cartridge, cutting first from cardstock and then from more coordinating paper.

2012 was cut with my Cricut Expression using the Plantin cartridge.




I stamped and embossed the typewriter and the phrases using Colorbox Black Mix'd Media Inx and Embossing Powder. Then I die cut each and added them to the front.

I plan on using this calendar to keep my schedule intact, but I'm thinking this would be a fun gift to make for someone special.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: October Afternoon
Stamps: MyFavorite Things
Ink, Embossing Powder: Clearsnap
Die cutting: Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment