2/25/12

Thanks

This is my final post at Just Imagine Kreaxions as my DT term is finished. I had so much fun working with the many punches I received and I will continue to work with them and show them off as I can.

So, using my favorite punches (3-in-1 punch #901 and Butterfly punch #604 along with the Lattice Die), I'm sending a great big Thanks to the owners for letting me play with these amazing punches.



I used the Lattice Die to create a frame over my pattern paper. Running the frame through my Xyron allowed for perfect glue placement. Punch #901 was used alone to create the fun butterfly border. I then scattered little butterflies over the Lattice Die so they appear to be in flight.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: DCWV
Die: Cheery Lynn
Punches: Just Imagine Kreaxions
Ink: Clearsnap
Adhesive: Xyron

No comments:

Post a Comment