5/23/13

Piccolo birdhouse

Hi everyone.  Remember those doilies I created for Globecraft and Piccolo last month?

Well, I thought this green one would be the perfect backdrop for the birdhouse stamp.

The doily was covered with Mossy Glen Embossing Powder .  Love the shine!!!  Placing it aside, I colored this Heartfelt Creations stamp with Copic Markers, then cut out the image.   I adhered it to the doily with foam adhesives for dimension.



For the backdrop behind the doily, I coated the cardstock with Real Rust Embossing Powder and heat set to get this wonderful effect.




Using some Pink Rose 3d Enamel Gel , I added it to the tips of the roses.  Once set, I had this amazing 3 dimensional effect.

Stop by the Globecraft and Piccolo blog to see what else I've have been creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment