5/21/13

Thank You

It's challenge week at Cornish Heritage Farms  and  we are creating with  pink and green. 

Using pink cardstock, I created a square card and stamped the front with the Large Dots Backgrounder stamp.  A strip of green cardstock was used to cover a section of the cardstock where I made a mistake!!!!  There is always a way to correct a mistake don't you think!



 I created a window card by placing a Spellbinders Label 18 die on the card front.  To finish the "window" I die cut a larger border, inked the edges and placed it on top.    The sentiment is from Script Essential Expressions.




I colored the Garden Chair Digital Image  with Copic Markers in assorted  colors of greens, purples, yellows and browns.

 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Don't forget to stop by everyone's blog today for more inspiration.



Steph

2 comments:

  1. I love your "window" into the inside with the wonderful image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need to drag out my backgrounders...I get so wraped up with all the pretty papers I forget about them.

    ReplyDelete