5/28/13

Blog Hop with Prickley Pear and Cheery Lynn Designs

Hi Everyone.

The design team at  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and the design team at Cheery Lynn Designs have joined together for a blog hop this week.

I'm working with GG0043 Wishing you Success plus the Cheery Lynn Mesh die.

I stamped the sentiment in blue ink on blue cardstock, using it as the focal point of my card.   I added other elements to complement the sentiment.




The graduation cap is a Cricut cut and the clock is a metal embellishment.  Since the Mesh die was a little too big for my card, I carefully folded it for a cool effect.  the sentiment was placed on top with foam adhesives for dimension.
 
 
On this next card, I'm working with GG0043 Wishing you Success plus DL244 Tiny Rum Punch Doily.

I stamped the sentiment in blue ink on blue cardstock, using it as the focal point of my card.   I added other elements to complement the sentiment.





Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to stop by the blog to see what the designers have been creating!!!
 
Steph

4 comments:

  1. Nice cards! These dies alone on a card are great and give a nice elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grad card is cool. My favorite is the second card. Wow. How cool and modern looking. Very unique for a grad card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doily one....doesn't look girly at all. Very cool. Your cards are to "die" for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of the
    doilys works
    really well for
    these cards. I
    like the colors
    also.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete