6/14/17

Flawless for Summer Event with Joy Clair

Hi everyone, it's time to celebrate a new stamp set from Joy Clair.  Today we are working with the Flawless stamp set.  Stop by the Joy Clair blog for tons of inspiration from the design team.

This set has 11 stamps.  Think of the possibilities!


Using the Misti, I began by placing the stamps on a white panel.


I inked the stamps with assorted colors and closed the Misti.  Then I reinked the stamps and stamped again.  I didn't ink the BeYoutiful stamp. 


I matted the panel with hot pink cardstock.  I love how it brings out the colors in the stamped images.



Next, I made another card combining the Flawless stamp set with the Designer Labels stamps set.


Again, using the Misti allowed me to realign the stamps and stamp in multiple layers and colors.



 I first stamped the dress from the Designer's Label stamp set on a white panel with blue ink.


Next, I stamped the dress bottom in a darker shade of  blue.  The Misti allowed me to perfectly stamp the 2nd color. 


Next, I stamped assorted elements from the Flawless stamp set.  Then I reinked and restamped the images in multiple colors.


Add a few Robin's Nest dew drops for some bling! 

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

2 comments: