4/19/18

Baby Shower Banner with Rinea Foiled Paper

Hi everyone, I've got a baby shower banner on the Rinea blog.



I began by using several dies to cut foils from Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Turquoise/Gold Glossy Foiled Papers.  The cuts are amazing.


Using left over scraps from the above die cuts, I added Gold foiled circles to the center of each medallion.


To create the banner pieces, I die cut black cardstock, then die cut pink and blue papers to fit.  Once assembled, I used molding paste through a TCW stencil for dimension.  Next, I punched strips of Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to fit the top of each banner.


Adhere tulle to each banner, then add the medallions on top, alternating the colors.  Then I placed the baby buggies on top.


Assemble the banner with brads and add tulle to use as a hanger.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment