4/5/18

Happy Birthday with ExpressionsCrafts

Happy Birthday everyone.  I've got some new cards on the ExpressionsCrafts blog.


How cute are these cards using stamps from ExpressionsCrafts?  The backgrounds of each card is a Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder.  To create the pink card, once I embossed the white cardstock, I lightly inked it with Rose Delicata Ink.  The panel was matted with light pink cardstock and adhered to a dark pink card.


I inked the next panel with Brilliance Sky Blue ink.  The panel was matted with light blue cardstock and then adhered to a dark blue card.


The cupcakes were stamped in black ink and colored with Memento Markers.  The cupcake panels were then matted with the same cardstock and added to the card.   I used the Happy Birthday stamp, stamping it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 


Now I have birthday cards available when I need them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment