4/17/18

Happy Retirement with Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, I'm thrilled to be showcasing my first card as a member of the Creative Vision Stamps Design Team.   I've created a retirement card using stamps from Creative Vision Stamps.




I began by creating a background using a stencil from Expressionscrafts along with Fireworks! spray inks from Imagine.   I die cut a hole in the lower corner and stamped the phrase from the Enjoy Your Retirement clear stamp set on the bottom layer.  This stamp set 5 stamps and I've used 3 of them on this card.

 
After matting  the panel with green and black cardstock, I realized I had a huge smudge on my background!  No worries, though, as I would be covering this spot with my stamped image. 

 
I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers.  For more depth, I fussy cut it and matted it with kraft cardstock.  Then, I restamped and recolored the lizard only as I wanted some dimension  to him.  I cut him out again, inked around him and placed him atop the main image which slightly overlapped the sentiment in the circle.


Be sure to pop over and check out the wide selection of  and supplies available at Creative Vision Stamps.

You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment