4/6/18

Birchwood Panels with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing some of the fun products that are found in the Clear Scraps April kit. This kit includes 2 birch wood panels and papers and stickers from Simple Stories.

Inspiration-clearscraps-4-steph-ackerman

These birch wood panels are 4" x 6" and I chose to create inspiration panels for my desk.

Inspiration-clearscraps-steph-ackerman

The papers from Photo Play were perfect for these panels as I wanted something bright and happy to display on my desk.  I created layers from the papers to create a fun panel.  The sentiment was die cut from the pattern paper and matted with cardstock.  Flower stickers were added to the panel.

Inspiration-clearscraps-2-steph-ackerman

Follow Your Dreams is a more simple panel as it fit the wood panel.  I inked the panel and matted it with cardstock.  Then I added it to striped paper which was then added to the birch wood panel.

Stop by the ClearScraps blog for tons of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment