1/3/19

Double Sided Acrylic Sign

Hi everyone, I'm sharing another project created with the ClearScraps  January kit.

I'm using the 4" acrylic mini album and both the Graphic 45 Flutter paper pad and the Studio Light Winter paper pad.

Wanting to do something different, I turned the mini album into a double sided sign.






One side uses the Studio Light Winter paper creating a soft Christmas/Winter themed sign.


I cut pattern papers slightly smaller than the acrylic panels and inked the edges before adhering.  Additional papers were torn, inked and added to the panels creating 8 different panels.



I punched additional holes in the panels then tied them together with twine.
Now once winter has passed, I can turn the sign over and dream of spring.




Thanks for stopping by.

Steph















No comments:

Post a Comment