2/6/19

Proxxon Tools - Hot Wire Cutter Review

Hi everyone, today, I will share with you one of my favorite go to tools from Proxxon - the Hot Wire Cutter.  It was also one of the very first tools I got from Proxxon. 




The Hot Wire Cutter is a bench top unit approximately 15 1/2" x 11", allowing ample room to cut foam of any size.  The grid printed on the unit allows for even cutting.  The arm, extending approximately 5" over the unit, holds the wire and it is easily repositionable to cut a variety of angles.  The wire heats in less than one second so you can cut foam immediately.  The LED light reminds you not to ouch the wire.


The Hot Wire Cutter is easy to assemble.  Removing it from it's packaging you simply adhere the arm and wire so set up is quick and easy.  It is literally a plug and go tool. 

Foam cuts like butter and you can even cut ribbon so it doesn't fray.
Here are some of the projects which I've created using the Hot Wire Cutter.  Click on the links for the complete project details.












I hope you give the Hot Wire Cutter a try.  I know you will love it!

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment