2/25/19

Clearscraps Mini Pallet

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog using one of the new pallets - Circle Medium DIY Pallet and Love Chipboard Word Title.


At approximately 8", the Medium Circle Pallet has lots of room to create a wonderful wall hanging.  I started by painting it black as I wanted my decorative elements to pop.



I cut Rinea Fuschia/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper smaller than the pallet then distressed the edges before adhering it to the panel.



Next, I die cut butterflies from Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered them to the Fuschia Foiled Paper to serve as the base of my project.


Then I adhered a selection of items from my stash - tickets, flowers, and envelopes.




Additional butterflies were added along with Princess Sequins representing the butterfly trails.



Finally, I inked Love and adhered it across the pallet.

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment