2/20/19

Imagine Heart Plaque with Proxxon Tools

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog today with a new mixed media sign.

Now that Valentine's Day has ended, that doesn't mean that hearts now are out of season.  Hearts symbolize weddings, anniversaries and even ordinary events.  So I've created a fun mixed media sign.



Begin by drawing a heart on a piece of wood.


Use the 2 Speed Scroll Saw to cut out the heart.  The Scroll Saw makes quick work of cutting wood projects. 


Use the Delta Sander to sand the heart.  


Paint the heart with black gesso.


Use assorted Crafter's Workshop stencils with molding paste to add dimension.  Allow to dry then add color with Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Sprays.  I used Desert Sandy, Lilac Posies, Pear Tart and Potter's Clay.


I then used Prima Art Alchemy waxes to add different effects to the black gesso.


Along the right side I added chipboard elements, then placed tiny hearts created with Makin's Clay and a Mod Podge mold on top.


Along the left side, I added gauze.  Flowers, labels and tiny rocks were added to the gauze to complete my design.





A wood word was nestled amongst the flowers and a tag was added with a clip.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

17 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a nice post. Thanks for sharing such a valuable features and other relevant information.

      Delete
  3. This is really helpful post, very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies

    1. Keep it up and best of luck for your future blogs and posts.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing this useful information, I will regularly follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody who really understands what they are discussing on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its wonderful as your other articles : D, regards for posting .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always looking forward on your work and I think that you're always doing an excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete