2/17/19

Floral Cards with Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog using their Pastels Foiled Paper Variety Pack and some lovely stamps from SoSuzy/Crackerbox Stamps.



Cut Lavender/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Turquoise/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to 4" x 5 1/4".  Using stamps from SoSuzy/Crackerbox Stamps, stamp the Wispy Chrysanthemum Outline on Lavender/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and stamp the Wispy Chrysanthemum Solid on Turquoise/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with VersaFine Black Ink.


Mat the Turquoise panel with white cardstock and adhere to a black card.



Add some dew drops to the flower centers.  Stamp the phrase on a scrap of foil, matting with white and black cardstock.  Wrap twine around the panel and adhere to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Mat the Lavender panel with white cardstock and wrap with purple ribbon.  Adhere to a black card. 


Stamp the phrase on a scrap of foil, matting with white and black cardstock.  Adhere the phrase along the right side of the card with foam adhesive for dimensions.  Tie twine to the ribbon.




 What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


17 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great article. I'm glad to read the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful.Read more info about

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a good articles it really helped me after reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks for sharing your article It is very useful us and amazing blog for the users who want to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your quality stuff, that was really so useful and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to join our website The website is open all the time, convenient, safe, fast and extremely accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that you're always doing an excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spend a lot of time on this blog to learn a lot of good information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blog you have written is precise. For some reason

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I am so thrilled I found this blog, Just like to say thanks

    ReplyDelete