6/9/19

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone, I've created a beautify card for Mother's Day (but forgot to share).  I used amazing Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper from Rinea and a lovely bow created with the Bowdabra.




To create the card, I cut the foil 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" then embossed it.  The foil embossed really well and you can see all the amazing details.  I created a bow using the Bowdabra and added it to the panel by poking holes and threading the bow wire through.  Then I brought the bow wire back through the holes and rolled the wire on a craft tool to create the spirals.




Finally, I placed the foiled panel on a green card.  The sentiment, from Joy Clair stamps, was stamped, die cut and added to the lower corner.



For complete directions, check out the Bowdabra blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment