6/10/19

Clear Scraps Beach Tag

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog sharing a new mixed media beach tag.





Using one of the tags from the Chipboard Tag Album, I began by first painting it with gesso. The Tag Album has 4 different shaped tags that  can be used for an assortment of projects.  I decided to use one to create a mixed media tag with an assortment of elements.  Once the gesso dried, I added several colors of spray inks to create the background.

Mesh was also spritzed then adhered to the left corner.  I also added several sizes of art stones as well as some sea shells created from Makin's Clay for dimension.



Once dry, I spritzed additional colors of inks to give the tag more life.  In the center of the tag, I added more art stones.


I stamped and colored a Prima doll stamp, fussy cut her and added her to the tag with foam adhesives.


Isn't she sweet?




Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment