6/24/19

Clear Scraps Thank You Card

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog today with one of the Wood Cards/Mini Albums.




The Thank You Wood card measures approximately 3 3/4" x 5 3/4".  These 1/8" Birchwood panels can be used as cards or album covers.  So I chose to create a card.



I first painted my wood panels with gray paint.  Once dry, I used Verafine Ink with a script stamp randomly about the cover.  For definition I inked the edges of both panels with rose-gold ink.



I added 2 strips of Rinea Ebony/Gold Foiled Paper along the left edge.  For definition, I added a panel of Ebony/Gold Foiled Paper behind the panel.



Inside I added a die cut panel of Ebony/Gold Foiled Paper along with a sentiment.
Finally, I tied the card together with gold ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment