1/12/20

Sweet Congrats with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with a set of cards today.



I used a Spellbinders die to create the trellis like pieces.



This was die cut from Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.




This was die cut from Fuschia/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
The Sapphire element was added directly to my card while the Fuschia was added to a panel of Mocha.




Using liquid glue, I adhere the die cut to a Rinea Mocha/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. background.  Once the die cuts are adhered, it was fun decorating with an assortment of products.



For the feminine card, I stamped an image and colored her.  Then she was fussy cut and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Congrats was die cut from Rinea Silver/Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper and placed on  the card overlapping the stamped image.  Nuvo drops were added to create dimension on the flower centers.


To finish, I added several small flowers to the card and leaves die cut form Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.



To complete the masculine card, I inked assorted chipboard gears and a wood tag then added them to the card.



Finally I added the Silver congrats across the tag.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph







No comments:

Post a Comment