1/4/20

Love card with Makin's Clay

Hi everyone, today I'm using Makin's Clay as the focal point of a card.  With Christmas now in the past, it's time to turn our thoughts towards Valentine's Day.



Supplies:
Clear Scraps Stencil
Memento Ink
Sizzix Die
Crafter's Companion die


Begin by conditioning the white clay, then place it in the clay machine at the highest setting.  Reduce the setting on each pass until you have the thickness you need for your project.


I wanted the clay to be rather thin so I continued until I had this this smooth panel.


Using a Clear Scraps Heart Stencil, I placed it on the clay and inked  it with two different colors of ink using art daubers. 


Using a large Sizzix die, I die cut the clay panel and placed it aside to dry overnight.  I also die cut cardstock to use as a backing then adhered them with Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive.


Creating my card, I wrapped ribbon around the pattern panel before adding it to my card.  The clay panel was then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Love was die cut from cardstock using a Crafter's Companion die and adhered to the clay panel


You could also use this card for a wedding or anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment