1/5/20

Etched Football Cookie Display

Hi everyone, I've got a new project to share using etchallⓇ products.


With a family that enjoys football, I picked up a football glass and glass plate, but thought they were a little plain.  However, I knew that etchallⓇ would solve that issue.


I filled the glass with etchallⓇ dip 'n etch and allowed it to sit for 15 minutes, then I simply poured the liquid back into it's original container.  Since etchallⓇ is reusable, there is no waste.

While waiting for the football mug to etch, I used etchallⓇ etching creme on the back of a glass plate.  I also allowed it to sit for 15 minutes and scraped it back into it's original container.   Both items were then rinsed and dried.


To create the cookie display, I used Beacon Adhesive Power-Tac around the edge of the mug to seal it to the plate.  I let it sit about 60 minutes to ensure a good seal.


And I now have a sweet cookie display.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment