1/24/20

Stand Up Love

Hi everyone, I've got a new post for Clear Scraps using one of their newest products.


This new wood product comes unassembled.  Simply paint, ink or add pattern paper to the bases, then adhere them together.  Keeping with a pink and red theme, I painted the larger base red and the smaller one pink.  Then I used Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive to glue the bases together.


While the base dried, I painted Love with the same colors, both front and back.


Next, I placed adhesive on the tabs and placed them in the base.


Finally, I added a line of pearls to the "L" as well as around the base.  A few extra pearls were added to the point of the heart.


Then I adhered flowers around the base.  The heart moves, so just slip a photo behind the heart.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment