1/23/20

Happy Valentines Day with Rinea Foiled Papers

HI everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with a fabulous Valentine's Day ensemble.



I used the Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack as the colors are perfect for Valentine's Day projects.


I first created the gift bag by embossing and die cutting a panel of Ruby foil using a Crafter's Companion die.  You can see how detailed the die is and yet it embossed and die cut the foil so easily.


I placed Starstruck Blush behind the die cut opening before adhering the panel to the gift bag.


Love, also a Crafter's Companion die was die cut from Fuschia and Gold foils, then adhered to the center of the gift bag.


For the card, I used another Crafter's Companion embossing folder to emboss Ruby foil.  Then I wrapped it with red ribbon.


 A pearl heart panel was added to the card.  Then I used the same Love  die with Silver and Fuschia foils, placing it on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Twine was also tied to the ribbon.



A fabulous gift card for someone special, made that much nicer with Rinea foiled papers.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment