3/17/20

Easter Panel

Hi everyone, I'm on the ClearScraps blog today with some fun new products that will soon be available.


The panel I used is approximately 8" x 10".  I divided the panel into 2 sections, one for the grass and one for the sky, then dry brushed on the paints.


The Bunny Mini Wood Pallet Shape was painted pink and Nuvo drops were added to her ears for dimension.  She was then placed in the grass.  A strip of Rinea Foiled Paper in Emerald Starstruck was torn and placed across the panel, then the bunny was added on top.


Using a small oval die, I die cut assorted papers to create Easter eggs.  They were placed around the panel and Nuvo Drops were added to several eggs for dimension. The Easter Chipboard Word Title was painted purple and glued to the panel.


I used a Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in the panel and added ribbon for hanging.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment