3/10/20

Hello Peeps Easter Cards

Hi everyone, I've got some new Easter cards on the ClearScraps blog.


Both cards used the ClearScraps Hello Peeps Stencil.   This stencil is versatile and to show it's versatility, I've created 2 different sized cards.  One card is 4 1/4" x 6" and the other is 4" x 5".  By adjusting the stencil you can create a variety of different sized cards.


My first card uses a background created with assorted spray inks.


The stencil was placed on top and modeling paste was used across the stencil. 


Once dry, the stencil was realigned and a variety of inks were used to add color to the modeling paste.


The panel was cut to size, matted with purple cardstock and added to a yellow card.  Brads were added to the corners of the card.

My second card realigns the words.


I taped the stencil to the card and added color to the rabbits.


Then I realigned the stencil and added color to the words.


The panel was then added to a yellow card and coordinating colors of brads finished off the card.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment