3/12/20

Sweet Fairy Cards

Hi everyone, this month the Rinea design team is collaborating with Creative Embellishments.

I created fairy cards using the Sitting Fairies from Creative Embellishments.  These are sweet laser cut elements that are perfect card elements.


I inked the tree stump with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink and the fairy with Brilliance Platinum Planet ink, then embossed her with white embossing powder, letting some of the embossing powder spill onto the tree stump like fairy dust.




Creating a card from black cardstock, I tore strips of Jade/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, adding them to a panel of Sapphire Starstruck, creating grass for the fairy to sit upon.   The panel was then die cut with a Lawn Fawn rectangle die and adhered to the card.



The phrase was stamped on Silver Starstruck with Piano Black StazOn Pigment ink, which is perfect for glossy papers - absolutely no smudging!



The phrase was cut apart and matted with cardstock then added to the card.  Then the fairy was added.  For additional color, I added Nuvo drops to her wings.


  My second card is a shaker card.


  The mushroom was inked with brown ink and the fairy with cream ink.  For sparkle, I used a diamond sparkle embossing powder.  Once dry, I inked the mushroom again with green ink for more color.  On the fairy wings, I used Stickles.  Placing her aside to dry, I created my card.


Using Lawn Fawn dies, I die cut the top panel of my shaker element using Lavender/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  I also die cut an acrylic panel the same size, gluing it to the Lavender panel.  


To create the shaker, I die cut Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper then die cut the pattern in the background.  Placing foam tape between the layers the shaker was formed.  Dew drops from the Robin's Nest were sealed inside.


Creating a white card, I die cut Jade Starstruck and adhered it to the card.  The shaker panel was then added to complete the card.  Dreams was stamped on Silver Starstruck with Piano Black StazOn Pigment ink, punched and added to the corner of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



















No comments:

Post a Comment