7/8/20

You Are Always There Card

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with a funny card today.


I had a new die set I wanted to play with so I pulled out a variety of purple papers and started to create.  Since the die came in a variety of layers, I die cut each layer in a different color.  The base was die cut from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  The middle layer was die cut with Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and the top layer was die cut with Lavender Starstruck.


I created a criss cross card from layers of Bazzill purple cardstocks and adhered the foiled panel to the center.  I used a Crackerbox/SoSuzy stamp, stamping it on white cardstock and then die cutting it into an oval shape to fit within the shape of the foiled elements.  Dew drops were added to the panel.


Finally, I created a card insert from the same cardstocks and stamped this funny Crackerbox/SoSuzy stamp on a white panel.  This turned out to be a great card insert when taken in context with the other stamp. 


Who wouldn't get a good laugh from this card?


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment