7/12/20

Sweet Canvas and Card

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today using an assortment of  foiled papers and die cut elements to create a canvas panel and a card.  Simply by mixing up the die cut pieces, you can create a variety of  different projects.


Using a large Spellbinders die, I die cut Sapphire Starstruck Foiled Paper and Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper.  Next, I die cut the branch from Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper and the leaves from Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper.


I decided to create a canvas with the Ebony panel.  I inlaid the Sapphire oval as the base for my  branch and the tiny birds.  The birds were die cut from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered to the center of the oval just sitting on the branch.  The leaves were placed on the branches.


A smaller panel of Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper was added to the hanging sign.  Hello was die cut from Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered to the sign.  A light layer of blue ink was added around the panel.



Using the left over pieces, I created a card from the large Sapphire die cut and the Ebony oval.  A phrase was stamped on a white oval and placed on the center of the card.  Surrounding it, I added a bench and several flower pots which had been colored with Copic Markers.  The watering can was stamped with StazOn ink on Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and then fussy cut.


All the elements were added to the card with glue dots for a bit of dimension.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph









No comments:

Post a Comment