7/9/20

Sweet Butterfly Cards

Hi everyone, I'm on the ClearScraps blog with a set of butterfly cards.


Using assorted inks, I colored the butterflies, then added embossing powder giving them a bit of shine.


The backgrounds for my cards were created using assorts spray inks from Lindys Stamp Gang.  Cutting the panels to size, I used the 6" Post/Flowers Stencil, aligning it on the panel. 


I removed and realigned the stencil to add another flower.


I matted the panel with green cardstock then added it to a yellow card.


The butterfly's body was adhered to the card so it appears to be in flight.  A Tim Holtz stamped phrase was added to the upper corner.


My 2nd card using another spritzed panel that was embossed and die cut with Lawn Fawn dies.


A double layer of cattails was added to the card and the butterfly was adhered in place.  A Tim Holtz stamped phrase was also added to the upper corner.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment