7/23/20

Hello Bird Houses cards

Hi everyone, I'm on the ClearScraps blog with a set of cards using the Bird Houses Chipboard Embellishments.


I started by inking the bird houses with assorted colors of  inks.


I placed the 4x6 Hello Spring Stencil on yellow cardstock and taped it in place.  Then I inked over the flowers with assorted colors of ink.


I then realigned the stencil on another piece of yellow cardstock and inked over hello.


The card was created from orange cardstock and  the stenciled panel was adhered to the card.  


The blue bird house was adhered to the left side of the card and hello was die cut, matted with a larger die and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Liquid pearls were added to the flower centers to finish


For my 2nd card, I die cut Rinea Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper with a Memory Box die.  I adhered the die to a script background, then adhered the panel to a white card.


The purple bird house was added to the card so it appears to be hanging from the card.  Hello was die cut from Rinea Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled  Paper and matted with Rinea Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, then adhered to the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment