4/27/21

Happiness with TLC Designs

Hi everyone, I've got a new post for TLC Designs and I've incorporated stamps, dies and digital papers.


Using papers from the newest collection: Simply Sweet Digital Paper Pack, I matted each layer with black cardstock to give the colors of the papers a nice pop.


Next, I stamped the girl and sentiment from the Toga's and Bubbles stamp set.  There are 18 stamps in this set and each is more adorable than the other.  After coloring the girl with Copic Markers, I selected the largest die from the Aviary Oval Die and die cut the image.  I then lightly inked the edges of he scallops with green ink.


The die cut panel was arranged on the card using foam adhesives for dimension.


Isn't she adorable?


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment