4/24/21

Life is Good Album

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog using the Palm Trees 6x8 Wood album and the chipboard word title - Life is Good.



I know that 2020 was a crazy year and we really couldn't do a lot of things we usually do, but we are hoping that 2021 will be a much better year.  I created this album to document all the good things that will occur this year.


I love the wood grain on these panels so I decided to use Lindy's spray inks to add color to the panels.  The colors allow the wood grain to show.  I chose 2 colors for the front cover.


For the back cover and the interior panels, I selected one color.


I added some additional color along the bottom of the album,, giving it a sandy effect.


The chipboard word title was also sprayed.



I used a script stamp with VersaFine Clair Morning Mist Ink and randomly stamped it about the front cover.  I only wanted a hint of the words for a bit of dimension.



I cut white cardstock to fit the album, punched holes and added the rings.  Now my album is ready to documents the good things that will happen this year.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment