4/23/21

Wedding Decor with Rinea Foiled Papers

 Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today with a wedding banner.



This project used papers from the Rinea Formal Foiled Variety Pack along with left over scraps of Rinea Jade Starstruck and Rinea Emerald Starstruck.  


I started with chipboard bases which I cut into heart shapes. Using the hearts as templates, I cut 4 panels from Ebony/Gold Glossy.  To create some dimension, I lightly stamped Oma's Postcard Stamp with Rinea Ghost Ink on each panel.



Using Sizzix dies, I die cut an assortment of flowers and leaves in various sizes and shapes.  The letters were also die cut from Sizzix dies.



I played around with all the die cut elements determining how I wanted each panel to look as I wanted each panel to look slightly different.  Once I liked the designs, I adhered all the elements to the hearts and added brads through the flowers.



I adhered lace to the chipboard to create a feminine effect.


I cut Ebony Starstruck for the opposite side of the hearts.


Once the decorated panels were finished, I added them to the chipboard panels.


I punched holes in the top of each panel and threaded satin ribbon to be used as the hanger.  Since I wasn't sure how the bride was going to hang these panels, I left the ribbon long enough so it could be cut, if necessary


I decided to add some tiny flowers from TLC Designs as the finishing touch scattered about each heart.


I hope I have inspired you to create your own decor pieces.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment