4/3/21

Interactive Card with Fairy Hugs Stamps

 Hi everyone, I'm so excited to share my newest Fairy Stamper project.


I used the TLC Designs See You in the Center Interactive Die, and created a vertical card.  This die set includes everything you need to create a pretty interactive card, either vertical or horizontal.


After die cutting the center panel, I placed the strip die across the center of the panel.


Since I wanted to create a water scene, I inked the bottom half of the panel with Distress Ink in Speckled Egg and Faded Jeans.  On the top half I used Squeezed Lemonade and Scattered Straw.


I repeatedly stamped the Fairy Hugs Hanging Vines along the bottom of the panel with VersaFine Clair Morning Mist Ink, off stamping to reduce the ink color.  The Fairy Hugs Moon Tree was inked with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink along both sides of the panel.  The Fairy Hugs Galaxy Stencil was used to add stars.


To create the card, I used the largest of the dies, placing it above the fold and die cutting.  Then I die cut a full panel and adhered them together to create the card.


Following the directions on the package, I created the mechanism and placed the panel on the card with foam adhesives, which gives the mechanism room to move.


I stamped Fairy Hugs Moana in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, Fairy Hugs Logs in VersaFine Pinecone Ink and Fairy Hugs Swan in VersaFine Clair Twilight Ink, then fussy cut each piece.

I placed the log slightly below the opening then adhered the Swan and Moana to the mechanism.

Moving the tab at the bottom of the card allows the Swan and Moana to interact!

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment