6/11/21

Big Hugs with TLC Designs

 Hi everyone, sending Big Hugs today with this fun stamp set from TLC Designs.



Using the largest die from the Apple a Day Die, I created a card.  Since I wanted the full effect, I folded cardstock and die cut off the edge to keep the card in tact.  Then I die cut another layer and adhered on top for the full die effect.


After stamping and coloring the images from the Troll Cricket Fun stamp set, I colored them with colored pencils and gamsol, I die cut the panel with the next sized down die.


Wanting the kids to be running in the grass, I die cut grass and mushroom layers from the Land and Seas Dies.  Once layered I used the same die to cut the grass again so it fit perfectly on the card.


I also die cut different colored mushroom toppers.  How cute is that?
What a fun card to create!  After inking with brown ink, the panel was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment