6/23/21

Friendship Card with Rinea Foiled Papers

 Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today with this sweet friendship card.


Using a panel of Arctic Starstruck, I placed it in the MISTI.  Inking up my background stamp with   Versa Fine Clair in Purple Delight, I stamped the panel.


Then I inked up other portions of the stamp with Versa Fine Clair Green Oasis.  Then I re-stamped portions with Purple Delight.


Isn't this a pretty background?


Since these inks are very juicy, they don't dry on foiled papers.  I poured on clear embossing powder and carefully heat set the panel, moving the heat gun around the panel, heating both the front and back sides.  TIP:  Constantly move the heat gun - do not leave it in one place as that will buckle the paper.  Moving the heat gun constantly allowed the embossing powder to melt.



The panel was then matted with Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, then Lavender/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and then another layer of Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper before being adhered to the card


Using a Crafter's Companion Friend die, I die cut Arctic Starstruck Foiled Paper, then used the coordinating stamp with Versa Fine Clair Black to ink; I also poured on clear embossing powder and carefully heat set it.


Ovals, die cut from Lavender/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, were placed on the card.  Friends was then added on top with foam adhesives for dimension.



Isn't it pretty?

Thanks for stopping by

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment