6/4/21

Swinging by to say HI

 Hi everyone, just swinging by to say Hi with lots of fun products from TLC Designs.


I've used stamps from the Toga's and Bubbles stamp set, the Turtle-icious stamp set and the Dreamer the Dragon stamp set.  They all work so well together.


Using the Daisy Frame Die set, I created the shaped card, placing the die over the fold.  To complete the card, I die cut another panel and adhered them together to create the card with the full design of the die.


To create the scene, I stamped the snail and house.  Using a masking technique, I stamped the bushes in varying heights around the focal images. 


I then colored the images using Copic Markers.  To finish I also added color to the ground and sky.  Finally, I die cut the image using a smaller Daisy Frame so it fits the card front.


Assemble the card, then stamp the phrase.  Cut the phrase apart so HI can stand by itself on the card.  Mat with cardstock and add to the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment