6/12/21

Happy Father's Day with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with a set of slim line cards for Fathers Day, but they would also work for birthday cards.


Using Tutti Designs Slimline Stars Background die, I die cut  Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


 I also die cut Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  The foils cut beautifully.


I saved all the die cut hearts because I wanted to mix the designs.


I adhered each die cut panel to Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Then I added different colored stars to each panel.


The panels were then added to cards.


Happy Father's Day was stamped on white cardstock and die cut.  It was then matted with a die cut  Ebony/Gold Foiled Paper panel.


A different die was used for the sentiment on the second card.


What dad wouldn't love getting one of these cards for Father's Day?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment